Saturday, May 14, 2011

East Penn 2011 - Part 1


So, after a day that started with getting up at 5am, zipping off to O'Hare for a 7:30am flight to Philly and a day at the 2011 East Penn Traction Meet, I find myself sitting in a pretty crappy food court at Philadelphia International Airport, with my return flight to Chicago delayed 2 hours due to weather... You know, there's something even beer doesn' make better.

My report on East Penn is a mixed review. Well attended, many of the faces and names one would expect to see, but like the majority of the traction hobby as a whole, a rather pale version of what once was.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves, I unfortunately did not take notes to give proper credit, so, simply just enjoy. And the sharper viewers will note my coverage is limited to only the 1:48 and 1:24 modeling. Lots of HO scale, but just not my cup of tea,, sorry, no offense intended !!

This will be in two parts, first general module photos, and the second post, some of the model contest entries.
























No comments:

Post a Comment